Here can you design your own custom clock by selecting a wood for the base of the clock and optionally adding clocks, instruments and pictures to it. Once you add a clock, instrument or picture to the clock you can move it around the wood where you like it. Once you have finished designing your clock just click then Quote button and fill out the form and we will send you a quote for cost for us to build your custom designed clock.
Check back frequently as we will continue to add more wood blanks as we find them and get them cleaned up and photographed. We will also continue to add more clocks, instruments and pictures as they become available.
Place clocks, instruments and pictures on the center of knots
Don't hide the little imperfections, that is what makes the clocks rustic and unique
Choose the right size clock for the wood blank, too small or too big and it will not look right
Add multiple pictures, one for each member of the family, child or grand child, place them evenly around the wood blank or clock piece
Add multiple instruments, add a thermomter, barometer and hygrometer, make it a mini weather station
- Click / Touch a wood blank to use as the clock base design
- Click / Touch to add clocks / instruments to add to clock
- Only one wood blank can be added but multiple clocks and instruments can be added
- Click / Touch and drag and drop items on the trash can to remove them from the design
- Drag and drop clocks / instruments on the design to desired position
- Use the Rotate Icon (Green Circle) to rotate the wood blank by 45 degree increments
- Use the Move Icon (Blue Circle) to move the wood blank
- Double Click / Double Touch the clock in th design to hide or show Move / Rotate controls
- Use the Flip button to flip the wood blank from Front image to Back image